17th August 2024: BBB x LHG x RoboNerd 2024 - BEVs Featherweights & Robot Display!

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT - BBB x LHG x RoboNerd 2024

Oh, it’s a biggie! Not only will Saturday August 17th be our second BEVs event of the year, not only will it be held at the mighty LHG Taproom but it will also be host to RoboNerd Lite.

Signups for the BEVs sportsman-ish featherweight competition open July 3rd, with details to follow - you can check out build rules now over at bbb.gd/frules!

We’ve been a part of RoboNerd since it’s inception and every few years, it’s given a ‘fallow’ year. A chance for us to recover from the mayhem. This year, to satiate appetites, we’re able to have RoboNerd along with us on a small scale at this event. This means not only will you be able to watch some fantastic featherweight fighting, but also check out some heavyweight bots on display, and chat with some of the minds behind them.

If you are a heavyweight builder keen to exhibit at RoboNerd Lite, please contact the RN team via their page as space is limited. This won’t be a full scale RoboNerd display, so please manage your expectations accordingly.

1 Like

Seems interesting, but I’m probably going to have to go to either it or what’ll hopefully be my second event at Rock and Robots, and only the latter is on the same side of the country as me.

Can’t wait, fortunately for most of the people competing have relinquished control of Terabyte to my girlfriend and i’ll be driving my new flipper called Xcelerator(you’ll see why its called that in the arena)

1 Like

Now Summer Showdown has happened, we turn our focus to this event! Hopefully it’s as sunny as last year!

We’ve got some more announcements for that very soon, but for now, we’ve got a couple slots left in the BEVs featherweight competition - you can sign up to compete here: bbb.gd/signup

Just put my form in- will be a good opportunity to see if the new feather works ahead of FightFest. Will need to make some HDPE forks to replace the hardox ones though.

Thanks to all the feather roboteers for a great showing, here’s all the fights with timestamps:

3 Likes