19th October 2024: BBB Beetle Champs 2024

Save The Date! BBB Beetle Champs 2024 - Saturday 19th October

The year is quickly rolling by which means we are fast approaching our premier tournament of the calendar, BBB Beetle Champs 2024. We’ll be back with our good friends at St Michael’s Centre right by Bristol Parkway train station for a day of vicious robot fights until only one remains, the BBB Beetleweight Champion. Lottery sign ups will open on 3rd September 7-8pm.

Wanna come watch? This is one of our few ticketed events of the year and is sure to sell out, so pick up your spectator tickets now over at bbb.gd/tickets

We’re delighted to say Accu will be a returning sponsor for this one. Fantastic art by legendary @Nick_DSC

5 Likes

Looking forward to the fight video. Didn’t know Sgt. Bash is in the lineup, he’s my selected fighter!

I wonder, out of the robots on that not-too-serious image, which would actually win? My money is the 3rd one along the top. Nice vapour wave ascetic for a summery retro feel.

Just a reminder that sign ups are one week off for BBB Beetle Champs 2024! It will be lottery based 7-8pm Tues 3rd Sep at bbb.gd/champs :slight_smile:

You have 'til 8pm to sign up for the competitors lottery: bbb.gd/champs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of the bots we’ll see tomorrow at BBB Beetle Champs 2024, gotta love the diversity in the beetle scene!!

Spectator tickets are sold out, if you can no longer attend please use the resale function on headfirst 🙂

4 Likes