Feather & Beetle parts

I’ve got a few parts up for sale. Give me a shout if interested. Postage will be separate or delivery to the Beetle Brawl available.

SOLD- Taranis X-Lite Transmitter- £60
Bought used a while ago but never set it up.

2x FrSky X6R recievers- £30 for both
Bought new and removed from packaging but never used.
Photo to follow

Turnigy Evolution Tx- £30
Used as a PC controller for a while- since upgraded so no longer needed.

SOLD- 6x Hoverboard Hub Motors- £50 for all 6
Bought as a test and ran well using some sensorless ESCs.

SOLD- 6x Hoverboard Hub motor mounting plates- £10 for all 6
Clamp plates to fit the hoverboard motors. Takes M8 bolts.

2x 18v drills- £20 for both
Complete with batteries and charger- barely used as the batteries don’t hold their charge very well. Also comes with the case.

SOLD- 2x REC gearboxes- £15 for both
The motors need replacing as both are cooked. The gearboxes will need some TLC and likely new bearings. Could be good for someone willing to put a little effort into them.

Pair of brushed ESCs with complete wiring loom- £20
A complete wiring setup with a pair of brushed ESCs- I use these controllers in all of my brushed feathers with good results. Having swapped to brushless in a few machines I no longer need these. This includes a complete wiring loom including link and LED so great for a new roboteer.

Pair of brushed ESCs- £15
Same as above but without the wiring loom

Kingmodel Dual brushed ESC- £10
Bought as a spare for Soundwave for labman last year but never used in combat. Modified to replace the switch with a soldered jumper.

50mm bore, 100mm stroke Festo Low Pressure Pneumatic Cylinder- £20
never used

SOLD- 50mm bore, 50mm stroke SMC Low Pressure Pneumatic Cylinder- £20
never used

SOLD- 12v compressor- £5
Bought used a while ago as a spare for Airwave- no cable so you would need to solder wires to the motor to use it.

3x RC aircraft air retract tanks

SOLD- CO2 regulator for threaded cartridges- £15
This is the 150psi version which takes the threaded CO2 cartridges. Brand new in box and never used.

What are the specs for the blue esc’s please?

Hi, would you be able to tell me what is the gear ratios of the REC gearboxes are please?

Just updated the post to show what is left.

The blue ESCs are rated to 3s and claim 160A (I think 20-30A is a more reasonable guess). I have used these in most of my feathers before converting to brushless with 540, 775 and even speed 900 motors.

Hi, I’m interested in the Kingmodel dual ESC if it’s still available?